Chicago Facuet Quality for Foodservice Applications
Posted on December 12, 2012
Chicago Faucets is pleased to announce the introduction of a new line of workboard faucets. Our W4 and W8 Series faucets are the latest high-quality products from Chicago Faucets. Intended for installation on stainless steel sinks, these new faucets are perfectly suited for use in restaurants, commercial kitchens, or any other food service application.
The new W4 and W8 Series workboard faucets are designed and manufactured with the attention to detail that distinguishes all Chicago Faucets products. Our commitment to quality is evident in the fit and finish of these faucets and in the many customer benefits of the line, including:
- Durability – An all-brass body and valve are built to withstand the harshest food service environments; ceramic cartridges provide long-lasting, smooth operation and a positive, tight seal.
- Versatility – Sixty-four models are available for wall- or deck-mount 4″ or 8″ centers; 4 different spouts, 2 handle options, and 2 outlets let you choose the right faucet for any job.
- Installation Ease – 1/2″ NPSM x 1″ shanks and included mounting hardware attach quickly to stainless steel sinks; a 90° elbow is available as an accessory for easy mounting on a backsplash.
- Interchangeability – These new faucets are compatible with existing Chicago Faucets components, including spouts, outlets, handles, and cartridges: product updates and repairs are a snap.
- Industry-leading Warranty – Lifetime limited faucet warranty, 5-year limited cartridge warranty, 1-year limited finish warranty.
- Competitive Price – Even with all these outstanding customer benefits, the W4 and W8 Series cost no more than comparable products already on the market: offer your customers Chicago Faucets quality at a price that fits easily within their budget.
A PDF copy of the new Chicago Faucet foodservice catalogue can be downloaded here: